Gluten Free Breaded Cod(with Nuts Over Fish)
Posted by : Brittney Dieter /
This fast and delicious Breaded Cod recipe features our friends Nuts Over Fish! This New Hampshire-Produced topping is all US Grown, Gluten Free and Preservative Free!
from the Wild For Salmon kitchen
- 3 lb Wild Pacific Cod
- 1 Pack Macadamia Nuts Over Fish
- 1 small bunch chives, chopped
- Olive Oil for spraying
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Press the Nuts Over Fish topping onto the surface of each cod portion
- Spray lightly with olive oil and spritz with lemon
- Bake at 425°. Allow 15-18 minutes cooking time per inch of fish.
- Remove from oven, top with chopped chives and serve.