Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad
Posted by : Brittney Dieter /
prep time: 20 mins, 10mins for cooking
- 1 lb Penne Pasta
- 1/2 lb Hickory Smoked Salmon, cut into 1/4" pieces
- 1/4 C chopped chives
- 1/4 C Black Olives, chopped
- 1/4 C fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 Med shallot, finely chopped
- 6 TBSP reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- In medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, and lemon juice.
- Add chopped shallot. In large bowl, toss together olives, salmon, spinach and pasta. Add dressing; toss gently to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Sprinkle with chopped chives.