- 1.25lb Pack of Alaskan Weathervane Scallops
- 3Tbs Unsalted Butter
- Minced Garlic to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Remove scallops from vacuum sealed packaging, place in a covered dish and thaw in refrigerator over night.
- Line a small plate with paper towels, place scallops on top and use additional paper towels to pat scallops dry.
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Once the melted butter is hot, add the garlic and fry until fragrant.
- Add the scallops to the butter, which should be beginning to brown.
- Sear for about two minutes per side, or until just cooked through. Smaller scallops may cook more quickly.
- Remove from pan once browned and serve immediately.