Salmon and Pineapple Kabobs
Posted by : Brittney Dieter /
- 1 lb salmon fillet, rinsed, cut into 1" cubes
- 1/2 C soy sauce
- 1/4 C brown sugar
- 2 TBSP minced garlic
- 2 TBSP minced ginger
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 lb pineapple, cut into 1" chunks
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 2 green onions, cut into 1" pieces
- 8 bamboo skewers, soaked in water at least 20 min prior
- 1 Pinch chili pepper flakes
- In a medium bowl, mix together the soy sauce and brown sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved
- Add fresh ginger, minced green onions, chili pepper flakes, and olive oil. Place cubes of salmon in bowl- coat completely with the marinade.
- Remove salmon from marinade.
- Thread salmon, pineapple, lemon lime, and onion pieces on skewers. Oil the grill grates. Place skewers on grill. Cover.
- Turn after 2 to 4 minutes. Baste with reserved marinade. Cook for 2 to 4 minutes more, basting frequently, until salmon is just barely cooked through.