- 2 (5-7oz) Pacific cod portions
- ¼ cup Panko
- 2Tbs of parmesan cheese
- Zest from half a lemon
- 1tsp of olive oil
- Thaw pacific cod portions via desired method.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine ¼ cup Panko with 2Tbs of parmesan cheese, zest from half a lemon, and 1tsp of olive oil. Massage to combine ingredients and release lemon zest oils into Panko.
- Season the portions with salt and pepper, then lightly coat with olive oil. Then top portions with Panko mixture.
- Place portions in oiled baking dish. Bake for 8 minutes or until fish reaches an internal temperature of 145F. Then broil for 2 minutes or until Panko is lightly browned.