- 2-4 Sockeye Salmon Portions
- Cooking oil of choice- we suggest olive or avocado
- Bristol Bay Salmon seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Thaw sockeye salmon portions via desired method.
2. At medium high or high heat preheat your skillet.
3. Lightly coat the portions with oil then season evenly with Bristol Bay Salmon Seasoning.
4. Lightly oil the skillet, then place the salmon portions into the skillet skin side down. Cook for 5 minutes or until albumin begins to show.
5. Flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145F.
Tip: Salmon skin is packed full of omega 3s and delicious when cooked until crisp!