Thanks to Good JuJu Kombucha for making this custom blend of ginger and lemon kombucha! It made a delicious marinade for our tasting in December but you can use any flavor kombucha when you try this recipe at home!
• 1 cup ginger-lemon kombucha
• 3 tablespoons soy sauce
• 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
• 3 green onions, chopped
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• Kosher salt
• 1 1/2 pounds sockeye salmon
• 1 tablespoon neutral vegetable oil
• Flaky sea salt
• 2 T olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except salmon in mixing bowl.
- Place thawed salmon in deep dish and pour marinade over salmon.
- Marinate for 2-12 hours .
- After salmon has marinated, pan fry over medium high heat with olive oil until reaches internal temp of 145 degrees F.