Alaskan Bairdi Snow Crab
Our wild caught Alaskan bairdi snow crab has a well known sweet, delicate flavor with snowy white meat and a tender texture. Bairdi snow crabs are low in calories and fat, but packed with protein. Snow crabs are the most well known of the crab species and are pre-cooked. After your Alaskan snow crab is shipped you can just re-heat or enjoy cold. Bairdi snow crab clusters are shipped in 6.6lb packages which serves 4-6 people.
How to cook Bairdi Snow Crab
Our bairdi snow crab is already pre-cooked and ready to eat when thawed. Many chose to serve snow crab with drawn butter or dipping sauce.
- Thaw crab legs in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Arrange the crab legs on the bottom of a deep glass baking dish.
- Pour ½ an inch of water into the baking dish to partially submerge the crab legs.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil. Poke a few holes in the tops so that some steam can escape.
- Bake thawed crab legs for 10-15 minutes then remove the baking dish from the oven and serve!
Serving Size 3 oz (85g)
Amount Per Serving
Saturated Fat 0.16g
Total Omega-3s 405mg
*Cooked, 3 oz./ 85 g | Source: USDA Standard Reference Release 28 | Rounded per FDA guidelines