Wild Salmon Salad
Posted by : Christine Chyko /
Make Our Newest Ready-to-Eat Salmon Creation At Home
If you’ve been to the Wild For Salmon Store recently you have probably sampled or seen our Wild Salmon Salad! This delicious blend of baked salmon, veggies. and all natural ingredients is sure to satisfy any salmon cravings that may come. Pick a fresh container up at the Wild For Salmon Store, or try this simple recipe for yourself at home!
- 1.5lb Wild Salmon Fillet
- 1 med Green peppers, diced
- 2 sm Green Onion, diced
- 2T lemon juice (or juice from 1 lemon)
- 3/4 C All Natural Mayo
- 2T Fresh Dill, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Thaw salmon Fillet
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees
- Cook salmon on lightly greased baking pan for 12-14 min.
- When Salmon has reached an internal temp of 145 Degrees, pull out of oven and remove skin.
- Crumble into mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients
- Best served cooled