Lemon & Herb Broiled Salmon Fillet
Posted by : Christine Chyko /
From the Wild For Salmon Kitchen
This whole fillet recipe is fast, easy and easy to accommodate to the spices and herbs you usually keep in your kitchen. Everyone will be impressed with a whole salmon fillet as your centerpiece!
- 1.5-2 lb Wild Whole Sockeye Salmon Fillet, thawed
- 1 Small Lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Turn on broiler and place oven rack 6-8 inches from broiler
- Combine Lemon Juice and Olive Oil in small bowl
- Top fillet with thyme, basil, lemon zest, salt, and pepper
- Drizzle lemon and oil mixture over fillet until covered, careful not to allow too much pooling of liquids and oil under fillet
- Broil for 10 to 15 minutes- until you can easily pull apart salmon with fork and edges begin to brown
- Serve and enjoy!