from the Wild For Salmon Kitchen
This quick and delicious spring Salmon salad is perfect for warmer weather and eating under the shining sun! Mix in your favorite veggies and greens to make this salad one of a kind!
Peach-Ginger Chutney Vinaigrette
- 1/4 C Tait Farm's Peach-Ginger Chutney
- 2 TBSP white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp fresh, grated, peeled ginger root
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 6oz Sockeye Salmon Fillet Portion
- 4 C mixed spring greens
- 2 C baby spinach
- 1 C shredded cabbage
- In a food processor or blender, lightly pulse Tait Farm Chutney(also available at the Wild For Salmon store!) and vinaigrette ingredients until smooth.
- Heat grill or pan to medium high heat
- Coat grill and salmon lightly with olive oil. Also sprinkle salmon with salt pepper and your favorite herbs
- Place salmon on grill or pan skin side up
- Cook until edges of skin begin to brown and flip. Continue cooking until Salmon reaches desired doneness.
- Put the remaining salad ingredients, except the salmon, on a serving platter. Pour the dressing over the salad. Toss gently. Crumble the salmon on top. Serve immediately for peak flavors and texture.