King Salmon & Tomato Chutney
Posted by : Christine Chyko /
Featuring Chutney from Our Friends at Tait Farm Foods
This quick King Salmon recipe utilizes Tomato Chutney made by our friends Tait Farm Foods. Grill up your portion and top with your chutney of choice, but, in our opinion, the sweet and sour notes in the Tait Farm Chutney create an unmatched flavor combo with rich King Salmon.
- 2 8oz Fillet Portions Wild Caught King Salmon
- 1 jar Tait Farm Food Tomato Chutney
- Veggies of choice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat broiler or grill to medium high heat
- Thaw King portions, pat dry and season lightly with salt, pepper, or seasonings of choice
- Place salmon portion on grill skin-side up and flip halfway through
- Cook portion 4-6 minutes, or until it begins to flake at the edges but is still pink in the middle
- Grill or broil your favorite seasonal veggies
- Top veggies with cooked salmon portions, place a small dollop of tomato chutney on each portion
- Serve, and enjoy!