Lemon Butter Baked Pacific Cod
Posted by : Brittney Dieter /
Lemon Butter baked Pacific cod
- 2 lb. cod fillet (any white fish)
- 1/4 c butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Cut fillets into serving sizes. Melt butter in sauce pan or micro-wave. Add lemon juice to melted butter.
- In another dish, mix together flour, salt & pepper.
- Dip fish into butter/lemon mix, coating well on all sides.
- Dip buttered fish into flour mix, coating well on all sides.
- Place coated fillets in an ungreased baking dish. Drizzle remaining butter mix over fillets. Sprinkle entire dish with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered in 350 oven for 25-30 minutes. Fish should flake easily with a fork. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.