Our own Jenn K's recipe! A favorite on the Ava Jane during the busy fishing season! Try this scrumptious seafood salad on a tortilla wrap with lettuce, chips, toasted bread with a slice of melted cheese or dipped into with crackers!
- 2lb wild-caught sockeye salmon
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium tart apple, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup raisins, craisins, or dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup of course chopped nuts (walnut or pecan)
- Season salmon to taste with olive oil, pepper and salt, Broil skin side down for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- While salmon is cooling- mix other ingredients together. Once salmon is cooled, flake salmon into a large mixing bowl and mix with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!