Grilled Albacore Tuna Marinade
Posted by : AirDev Team /
A delicious and versatile marinade! This goes great with Tuna Medallions or Whole Tuna Loins as well as sockeye salmon. Marinade for at least 6 hours and up to 24 hours for ideal flavor. You'll never go back to canned tuna again!
- 1.5lb Wild Caught Albacore Tuna
- 1C Orange Juice
- 3/4C Brown Sugar
- 1/4C Soy Sauce or Liquid Aminos Substitute
- 3/4C Cooking oil of your choice
- 1 TBSP Orange Zest
- 1 SM Green Onion
- Whisk together, cover Tuna and marinade 6-24 hours
- Grill on high heat for 2-3 minutes each side, or until Medium Rare: Tuna begins to sear but is still pink in the middle. Avoid overcooking.