Salmon Loaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
Posted by : Brittney Dieter /
A delicious Sockeye Salmon meat loaf made from our Plain Ground Salmon Burgers. A dish large enough to feed a crowd, make this loaf your own with the addition of your favorite chopped veggies, herbs, or additional meats.
from the Wild For Salmon Kitchen
- 1 lb(2 pks) Plain Sockeye Salmon Burgers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 2 T red wine
- ½ C fish stock (water, chicken, or veg broth can be used)
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ½ yellow pepper, diced
- ½ C gluten free bread crumbs
- ¼ C gluten free flour
- ½ yellow onion, minced
- 2 T fresh parsley
- 2 T fresh basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ¼ C honey
- ¼ C Dijon mustard
- 1 T brown Sugar
- In a large bowl combine all loaf ingredients. Should be sticky to the touch. Bake in a lightly greased meatloaf pan. Cover with a lid, bake at 365°F for 45 min.
- In a small bowl combine ingredients for glaze until well combined
- Remove lid and top with honey mustard glaze. Bake for another 15 min until top and edges are browned.
- After done, score loaf around the sides of the pan, and turn out onto a serving platter.
- Slice and enjoy!